Search This Blog

1/4 cttw Round Diamond 3-Prong Stud Earrings in 14K White Gold with Screw Backs (G-H Color, I2-I3 Clarity)




1/4 cttw Round Diamond 3-Prong Stud Earrings in 14K White Gold with Screw Backs (G-H Color, I2-I3 Clarity) Reviews


Elegant and Stylish 1/4 cttw Round Diamond 3-Prong Stud Earrings in 14K White Gold with Screw Backs (G-H Color, I2-I3 Clarity). These timeless diamond stud earrings feature two carefully matched 0.25ct TDW diamonds in classic three-prong martini setting and secures with screw backs. Made in the United States.   Limited Quantities Available. Offer valid while supplies last. This item will be gift wrapped in a Luxurious Cherrywood Gift Box. In addition, a 'gift message' can be added.




1/4 cttw Round Diamond 3-Prong Stud Earrings in 14K White Gold with Screw Backs (G-H Color, I2-I3 Clarity) Featured


If you wish to know further of this location finding items, just read its main features below.
The Feature of this 1/4 cttw Round Diamond 3-Prong Stud Earrings in 14K White Gold with Screw Backs (G-H Color, I2-I3 Clarity) beats all other product with the same items:
  • Made in USA, comes with a FREE certificate of authenticity.
  • Free Priority Shipping and 30-day money back 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
  • This product comes with a FREE Luxurious Cherrywood Gift Box.
  • All diamonds used in our jewelry are conflict free and 100% in compliance with the Kimberly Code of Conduct.
  • All our gold items are responsibly sourced and the majority is made from environmentally processed recycled gold.


Readmore Detail




Category Article , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Total Pageviews