Search This Blog

ineo Poseidon I-NA316N1-R 3.5 SATA Single Bay Network Attached Storage (Diskless) for Home and Personal use




ineo Poseidon I-NA316N1-R 3.5 SATA Single Bay Network Attached Storage (Diskless) for Home and Personal use Reviews


Description:

The Ineo I-NA316N1-R 3.5 NAS Enclosure is an intelligent Plug-and-Play high speed USB 2.0 with Ethernet network storage device. The FTP and Samba function is for you to share data with your friends or families either in local LAN network environment or from remote platform to access data stored in Ineo I-NA316N1-R 3.5 NAS Enclosure. For the other file share protocol, the BitTorrent download is supported for the user to download files without turn on a personal computer for 24 hours. The Ineo I-NA316N1-R 3.5 NAS Enclosure supplies multiple way to share files with friends or families.

Features:

  • Aluminum Alloy Casing with extraordinary quiet fan-less design to provides excellent cooling
  • Blue and red LEDs illuminated Panel indicates power and R/W activities
  • USB2.0 Transfer rate up to 480Mb/s
  • Fully compatible with 3.5" SATA I/II Hard Disk Drives
  • Support XBOX360 and PS3 to playback multimedia files via LAN environment
  • Support BT Download with DHT function
  • Support File server, SAMBA server or FTP server function






ineo Poseidon I-NA316N1-R 3.5 SATA Single Bay Network Attached Storage (Diskless) for Home and Personal use Featured


If you wish to know further of this location finding items, just read its main features below.
The Feature of this ineo Poseidon I-NA316N1-R 3.5 SATA Single Bay Network Attached Storage (Diskless) for Home and Personal use beats all other product with the same items:
  • New - Retail
  • 1-Year Warranty
  • iNeo I-NA316N1-R
  • ineo Poseidon I-NA316N1-R 3.5 SATA Single Bay Network Attached Storage (Diskless) for Home and Personal use


Readmore Detail




Category Article , , , , , , , , , , ,

Total Pageviews